Global market and Networked economy and e-commerce have accentuated the need for effective supply chains for organizational survival. Supply chain management (SCM) focuses on seamless integration of chain from supplier to end customer. It focuses on maximizing value to the ultimate customer.
Supply Chain Managers are under constant pressure to optimize their supply chain and add value to their customers. We have designed a special workshop for the benefit of professionals connected with supply chain.
- Understanding the strategic framework of SCM
- Designing an optimized Supply chain network
- Designing transportation networks
- Understanding latest trends in supply chain management
Who should participate?
The workshop addresses managers, executives in production planning, purchasing, logistics, and supply chain management who would like to introduce supply chain management in their organization and optimize their existing supply chains.
- Strategic Framework to analyse supply chain: achieving strategic fit & understanding supply chain drivers & meterics
- Designing Supply Chain networks: local & global
- Case study
- Demand and Supply: planning & coordination in a supply chain, role of SCM in e-businesses
- Case study
- Inventories in a supply chain: planning & managing inventories and optimizing level of product availability
- Case Study
- Designing & planning transportation networks: sourcing, pricing, revenue management, 3P & 4P logistics
- Case Study
- Towards leaner supply chains: application of IT, Lean Management & other tools
Mr. Vijay Kapoor, Principal Consultant
B.E. & MBA, with over 35 years of experience in process, engineering and automobile industry encompassing areas of industrial engineering, quality management, project management, manufacturing engineering, technology transfers and product development. He is a certified Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma. He is a Lean Manufacturing Consultant for MSME clusters and a well known trainer for 5S, TPM, Plant Layout & Material Handling. Practicing Lean Management from last 25 years, he is currently heading the Consultancy Division of the institute.
Mr. JPS Sibia, HOD, MBA Department
Prof. Sibia is a Science Graduate and did his Masters in Business Administration with a scholarship from SriRam Group in 1978. He has done extensive research on the attitudes and motivation of sales force and his dissertations have been published in number of management journals. His area of specialization is Marketing & General Management. He started his career with Ranbaxy and later worked with Standard Group and Beltron. Before joining here, he has served as a Professor of Management, Head of Department and Dean Academics in various Engineering and Management Institutes of repute. He has also been a visiting faculty at UBS, Panjab University, PEC University of Technology and NITTR.
For More Detail:
Mr. Manish Sharma
DGM (Marketing & Training)
+91 98554 06222
Mr. Sanjeev Dhiman
Business Development Manager
+91 95920 92704