The programme provides thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools starting from ground zero to expert level. The Programme is split into two modules. The first module leads to Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. The candidates qualifying in the first module can move to second module leading to Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. The participants have a complete understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles as per ASQ guidelines.
The first module is split into 4 sessions 2+1+1+1 days sesions over a period of 3 months leading to Green Belt Certification. The second module will be split into 5 sessions of 2 days each over a period of 5 months leading to Black Belt Certification. Each participants will be required to complete a one project in a each module to qualify for certification. The eligible candidates will appear for written test to get certified.
- Provide understanding of DMAIC methodology
- Work in teams
- Strengthen the statistical base
- Select the right statistical tools data collection and analysis
- Understand the role of a Black belt as a key change agent in the organization
- Developing leadership behavior for critical business issues and improving decision making
- Understand linkage between business priorities and Six Sigma projects
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge of Six Sigma Methodology and the DMAIC process
- Use of Minitab to enhance analysis for process improvement project
Who Should Participate?
Six Sigma Green Belts are process owners or practitioners that spend approximately 25% of their time on improvement projects. The program is ideal for Managers/Executives/Process Owners of all the functional areas like Operations, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchase, Finance and HR.
Programme is intended for those who are:
- Driving business excellence in their respective organisation.
- Leading teams for product/service and process improvements.
- Responsible for identifying projects for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Participant is expected to have a Green Belt Certificate or hands on experience in using basic QC tools.
Why to attend this program?
A unique programme designed to develop analytical and problem solving skills of the participants to enble them to:
- Solve complex and chronic problem of the organization
- Contribute to the success of organization.
- Achieve major milestone in the career.
- Groom themselves for leadership positions
- Be a part of progressive team member to work on improvement projects.
- Be valuable assets for the organization.
Why PTU Nalanda?
- A school of Excellence promoted by Punjab Government.
- Training by practitioners with more than 20 years of experience in Six Sigma projects
- A very meticulous project facilitation and a lifelong learning experience
- Highly interactive and approachable faculty
- Practical tips from the best trainers in application oriented statistics and use of Minitab.
Mr. Viney Davessar
Mr. Viney Davessar is a graduate Mechanical Engineering with MBA in Operations Management. He is certified Six Sigma Black Belt from QT & T Singapore. He has 32 years of industrial, teaching, training and consultancy experience. He has worked at senior management levels in the companies like JCT Electronics, Hero Group and Kamla Dials, etc. He has conducted training programmes on Six Sigma, Juran Quality Improvement and Quality Management Systems for leading organisations of the region. He has mentored over 150 Six Sigma trainees and guided 200+ Quality improvement projects within the manufacturing and service industry. He has worked in the Japanese work environment at their plants in Japan and Singapore to undertake assignments on process improvements in colour picture tubes technology.
Mr. Vinod Bhardwaj, GM – Training
Former Head of Business Excellence, Philips Electronics India Ltd. where he was driving Business Excellence activities at the Mohali and Mumbai units. He led the deployment of the shop floor Management Programme of Philips (MEDIC) which is based on manufacturing best practices derived out of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing. He has over 38 years of varied experience in manufacturing and quality related function in Sylvania, HMT, GE, Phillips and Bajaj Electricals. He has guided more than 100 Green Belt & Black Belt projects.
|Module 1 (Green Belt 5 Days) : Rs. 12500/- + Service Tax
Module 2 (Black Belt 10 Days) : Rs. 30000/- + Service Tax
Module 1 + 2 ( Green & Black Belt 15 Days): Rs. 35000/- + Service Tax
*10% Discount for 3 or more nominations from same organisation. (To avail payment is to be made in full along with registration details latest by due date).
Mode of Payment: By cash at counter OR by Cheque/Demand draft in favour of PTU’s Gian Jyoti School of TQM & Entrepreneurship, payable at Mohali OR through online transfer OR cash deposit in our Yes Bank Account No. – 010990300000025, IFS Code – YESB0000109.
- Programme is Non residential, Lunch & Refreshments are included.
- 10% Discount for 3 or more nominations from same organisation. (To avail payment is to be made in full along with registration details latest by due date).
- Installment option available on demand, max. 3 PDC (Post dated cheque) with add on charges @ Rs 500 per installment. No discount is applicable in case of Installments.
- Module 1
- Module 2